Lectures at the University of Macerata. Directive 2014/104 on antitrust damages action and the economic principles of competition law
Date / Time
Date(s) - 23/05/2019 - 24/05/2019
23rd and 24th May 2019: lectures at the University of Macerata.
Directive 2014/104 on antitrust damages action and the economic principles of competition law.
- The disclosure of evidence in proceedings relating to an action for damages;
- The passing on of overcharges;
- The interaction between the public and the private enforcement of competition law;
- Disclosure, trade secrecy and legal privilege in the private enforcement environment.
- The quantification of antitrust harm in the framework of damages actions, including the application of the methods for quantification identified in the Commission’s Practical Guide on the Quantification of Antitrust Harm
- Economic principles of competition law
MAY 23rd. 9.00-13.00 / 14.30-18.30
- Adam SCOTT, UK Competition Appeal Tribunal
- Stefano BASTIANON, University of Bergamo
- Francesca SEVERINI, University of Macerata
MAY 24th. 9.00-13.00
- Gustavo OLIVIERI, LUISS Guido Carli
- Enrico FABRIZI, Partner Osborne & Clarke